Sabri Suby - Facebook ad to buy his book

Full Copy

Your $9,803.00 discount is set to expire soon…

Hey, Sabri Suby here.

And thanks again for ordering my book…

Look, I won’t beat around the bush here.

Starting right now…

As a special welcome gift… and to thank you for getting my book…

I’m offering you my SUPER high-converting sales funnel bundle for an insanely low price!..

I’ve never done anything like this before…And likely won’t ever again.

You see, to get access to this proprietary sales funnel you would usually have to pay my agency upwards of $10,000…

And it would be worth every single cent!

Because that is a mere pittance to what it could make you…

But you won’t pay ANYTHING close to that…

No.

You see, I’m applying a $9,803.00 discount for the next 48 hours only.

But here’s the catch….

The countdown timer has started and the doors to this offer will be closed at midnight tomorrow…

(And no, this isn’t one of those BS fake countdown timers with ‘fake’ scarcity…this is real and we will be shutting the doors)

So claim this offer now by simply clicking the link below…

Once you do…you’ll instantly be granted access to my entire library of super high-converting sales funnels, direct response copy templates, email follow-up funnels and even ALL the design files…EVERYTHING!

As I mentioned earlier…

Once the doors close, you won’t ever be able to purchase this again.

(Even if you email us pleading…Sorry!)

So take advantage of this no-brainer offer right now and set your business up to finally get the growth you’ve been searching for.

No wondering what will work…

No having to figure it out for yourself…

I’ve literally deployed this funnel in over 167 different niches and it just WORKS!

So don’t wait.

Click the link below now and get my proven system for explosive growth.

To your success.

Sabri

P.S. When you combine my book with these plug-and-play funnels…you literally have a turn-key solution to flood your business with a torrential downpour of buyers.