Hiring a Marketing Campaigns Manager to launch an app for a Neo Bank

We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Campaigns Manager to join our team. As a Campaigns Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing marketing campaigns for the launch of our innovative Neo Bank app. This is a key role that requires a strategic thinker, creative problem solver, and results-driven individual who can drive user acquisition and engagement through impactful marketing initiatives.

Responsibilities:

• Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies and campaigns to drive awareness, acquisition, and engagement for the Neo Bank app launch.
  • Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, design, and development, to align marketing efforts with product features, positioning, and target audience.
  • Conduct market research and analysis to identify key trends, competitors, and customer insights, translating them into effective marketing strategies.
  • Create compelling and engaging campaign concepts, messaging, and creative assets across various marketing channels, including digital, social media, email, and offline channels.
  • Plan and manage marketing budgets, ensuring efficient allocation of resources to maximize campaign effectiveness and ROI.
  • Monitor campaign performance, track key metrics, and analyze data to optimize campaigns and drive continuous improvement.
  • Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies/vendors to coordinate and execute marketing activities within defined timelines.
  • Ensure project management and organization in delivering projects on time, meeting deadlines and milestones.
  • Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging marketing technologies, and best practices, incorporating them into marketing strategies and campaigns.

Qualifications:

• Proven experience in marketing campaigns management, preferably in the fintech or banking industry.
  • Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and techniques, including social media, email marketing, content marketing, and paid advertising.
  • Proficiency in marketing analytics tools and platforms to track campaign performance and derive actionable insights.
  • Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, stay organized, and meet deadlines.
  • Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on innovation and driving results.
  • Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
  • Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.

If you are passionate about marketing, fintech innovation, and driving the success of the launch of a new app, please contact Lingesh at 0127703791

1 Like

Btw, @lingesh88 if it’s OK – I like to add (so that everyone knows), that Lingesh is from Moby Pay
https://www.mobypay.my/

Also the concept of Neo Banks is new to me. This is the first time I’ve heard of it. Would be interesting to learn more about it, the advantages and what Moby Pay is attempting to build. :slight_smile:

Neo generally means new and in essence, it is a digital bank. Did not want to use that terms since we are not one of the 5 who received the digital banking license, but that’s did not stop us to hack the method and find a way to still position ourselves as one. All credits to the founder. Its really a very interesting startup that i am working for and we may be at the cusp of something quite extraordinary. Time will tell.

1 Like